SFS360 is the Global IROPS Platform by Stranded Flight Solutions.
The start-to-end service recovery platform “SFS360” meets the airline’s specific total network IROPS requirements. This efficiency includes instantly bookable hotel accommodation, transportation and refreshment vouchers. All communicated directly to the passenger mobile device or by the agents at the desk. The one platform approach will help airlines to comply with the EU261 regulations and protect the reputation when these are challenged during irregular operations.
The SFS360 platform simplifies the Accounting Process and improves Communication with your passengers for Customer Care and Social Media departments. Central IROPS Handling with clear data will now be possible. Furthermore we cooperate with your suppliers to offer their services through your SFS360 platform.
Stranded Flight Solutions helps you to increase Passenger Loyalty and improve Customer Experience. Our approach will give the airline major Cost Savings and Ancillary Revenue opportunities during irregularities.
- Accommodation Acquisition
- Online access to book non commissionable partner hotel inventory for individuals or large groups.
- Combined buying power of airlines on stations with a single platform approach.
- Accounting and SFS Financial Services
- Efficient and controllable payment method via integrated virtual credit card solution (VCN) with less accounting efforts.
- Services offered are based on real cost rather than issued voucher values. Hence lower voucher cost charges.
- Detailed overview of delivered services per passenger, station and cause.
Proven business case, achieving more than 3 million Euro annual savings, as of 20 million passengers.
EXCELLENT PASSENGER EXPERIENCE
- Customer Care Department
- Immediate clear overview on services offered and provided to each passenger (conforming EU regulation)
- Pro Active Passenger Communication and Central Handling
- Efficient and Major reduction of passenger handling time
- Clear documentation of services offered
- Improved communication throughout disruption
- Through wearable devices by text or email
- Centralized and consistent branded professional communication, voiced through all touch points
- Social Media Department
- Reputation damage, converted into customer loyalty gains
- Airline has in-depth insights to respond to social media comments of passengers
Passenger data will be arriving in the SFS360 platform through API. This set up will be done in cooperation with our IT and your IT staff. The airline will indicate that these passengers should receive service recovery attention. This handling and monitoring will be done from the SFS360 platform. At the end of the service recovery, the data can be shared with the airline business systems.
SERVICE RECOVERY PRODUCTS
- Service recovery products handled and monitored on the SFS360 platform. Virtual Credit Card (VCN) integration will be available for this selection.
- Mealplan (Breakfast-Lunch-(late)Dinner)
- Taxi (home)
- Taxi to hotel
- Bus to hotel or other airport
- Rental Car
- Delay (monetary) vouchers
- Payment in case of Overbooking
- Missing Luggage
- Damaged suitcase
- Employee satisfaction
- SFS platforms are supported by our E-learning and user manuals
- Online or telephone support for your staff
- Extra inventory or alternative service recovery products to offer
- Staff will be equipped with the right technology to provide good passenger service
- The SFS360 platform is the one stop solution for your network service recovery
- Integrated Payment Solution
- Service can be offered by means of business engine/rules
- On the spot problem solving
- Benefits Airline Operations
- Instant overview of available rooms and prices per airport
- Ability to book rooms through the platform
- Instant confirmation of reservations
- Instant delivery of vouchers (paper & electronic)
- Controlled and traceable payment procedures
- Instant delivery of vouchers with the option for integrated payment solution (paper & electronic)
- Benefits Global Partner Hotels
- The SFS360 platform combines airline volumes
- No participation costs or commissionable rates
- API connectivity for most accurate inventory access
- Online support through chat option
- Benefits Passenger
- Major reduction of handling time
- Improved communication throughout disruption
Resulting in high quality service experience
SERVICE RECOVERY PARADOX
Stranded Flight Solutions analysis shows that a
service recovery paradox is most likely to occur
when the failure is corrected with the SFS360 platform.
Why choose for SFS360?
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE FOR SFS360 ?
- Fix the problem quickly
- Solve problems on the spot, which produces a win-win for your passengers and your organization. Resulting into less claims and higher passenger satisfaction.
- Show you care
- Build customer loyalty through difficult times, by being prepared and thoroughly informing and communication with passengers. A well repaired mistake leads to a more loyal customer.
- Foundation for your service recovery plan
- SFS will convert service recovery situations into opportunities by adding something positive to a negative experience. These are the moments that customers can be recognized and turned into loyal customers. Modern service recovery must be an integrated standardized business process.
- Proven global service recovery platform
- Designed for airlines to reduce costs, considerably enhancing passenger communication and the experience.
Stranded Flight Solutions offers a unique blend of software and ”brainware” since 2009. For us, efficiency means seamlessly integrating start-to-end service recovery solutions that meet an airline’s specific requirements. This efficiency doesn’t end with project commissioning: it just starts there. Our commitment ensures you reap efficiency gains from day one and will continue to do so long into the future. Stranded Flight Solutions is taking service recovery processes into the 21st century with the single platform approach.
- Established in 2009
- Research 2009-2012
- SFS-web station solution launched in 2013
- SFS360 total network solution launched in 2015
Our solid client base of more than 30 airlines are benefiting direct or indirectly from our services and vision already.
WHAT DO OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US ?
” I read the manuals and now I used SFS for the first time. I booked 20 rooms with breakfast and received instantly confirmation and the guests were on there way”
Ground Handler Team leader European Station
“Hi from my chaotic station! Radar system failure with a lot of cancelled flights. So happy SFS is in use 🙂 !!! Especially on days like this. ”
Airline Station Manager
“Great service, thanks for the fast reply ”
Front line agent chat option remark
” Interesting tool to work with, we see the potential so we want to recommend you to other airline clients”
Regional Sales Leader US Hotel chain